Welcome to AMAS Incorporated.
Mission Vision & Focus
- To create an outcome based support to find better solutions, otherwise the individual will continue to exhibit behaviors which make them unwelcome anywhere except institutionalized environments.
- To weave together a fabric of support for individuals that is strong enough to offset their apparent vulnerabilities.
- To give individuals the opportunity to begin taking charge of their own lives, to make their own choices, mistakes, and to empower them.
- To provide individuals with quality food services that encourage healthy choices, engage consumers in physical activity that will promote fitness and educate staff and consumers in way that will stimulate physical and mental health.
- Long-term residential stability: that is, an end to the cycle of placement/replacement and provision of a warm, secure and accepting home.
- To provide resources in support of a better future: that is, assistance in developing hope-filled plans for education, for independence, for employment, for personal relationships which work, for becoming a contributing member of the society.
- To build individuals self-esteem and optimism and capacity for self-reliance.
- Providing long-term, integrated and community focused supporting services to children, adults and seniors as they return to the community and build lives for themselves.
- Helping to increase the strengths and capacities of the individual being served.
- Improving the ability of those served to maintain equilibrium between their capacities and their vulnerabilities.
- Building of intrinsic supports which endure when services are withdrawn or no longer needed.
Services We Offer
Why Choose AMAS?
- We offer individuals receiving services opportunities to form and sustain positive social relationships.
- We provide opportunities for skill building through community interactions and the integration of social, productive and recreational endeavors.
- We work with our individuals to identify supports they need or want, not just those recommended by professionals.
- We take a continuous stance of advocating for all individuals coming into our residential and non-residential programs.
- We are a multi-cultural organization and employ staff who have the basics of empathy and caring.
The following lists some contracted services provided by AMAS Incorporated:
Our Community Residential Service (CRS) program goal is to facilitate integration into community life for each individual. Services are designed to empower individuals to exercise choices, live a self-determined life, and teach functional skills and to model effective healthy relationship-building.
This transitional housing support is equivalent to a conventional corporate foster care and a superior alternative for older youth who cannot face another placement and are committed to living on their own. Our goal is to assist our consumers in developing the skills needed to self-direct their own lives in a home-like environment.
AMAS Incorporated provides Independent Living Services for seniors/elderly facing long term care. The home offers 24-hour care for those who can no longer live independently. These homes are designed for people over fifty-five for adults facing risk of long-term frequent hospital admission or continued medical services involvement.
Respite services (In-Home and Out of Home) are available days and evenings. A family desiring assistance with respite services could simply contact us. Our respite service differs from the traditional models’ on which many of the systems that work with families are based. Our respite services are family focused, time limited, and objective-oriented.
News & Events
Leave your message
Your message was successfully sent!
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Get In Touch
We would love to here from you. Drop us a line if you have any questions.
- Address: 4808 85th Ave N, Brooklyn Park MN 55443
- Contact: +763-315-2837
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Timing: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM